The 86th ISDE visited Finland for only the second time; the first was in 1996 in Hameenlinna, which is two or so hours northwest of the seaside city of Kotka, which served as the base of operations for this edition. The race was characterized by its demanding conditions, made more so by the rain which fell for the first four days, sometimes in sheets, before giving way to a nice end to the week. Host country Finland dominated the top tier FIM World Trophy team competition, followed by Spain and Team USA. The U.S. Junior World Trophy team finished a solid fourth behind France, Sweden and Great Britain. It was a personal best finish for myself as I maintained a Gold Medal, 7th in E2, and 16th place Overall!
- Yet another mud race today, keep racking those up! Good fun tho and won the Spartan Sorcs Race. @HusabergUSA #hammernutrition #cyclenano 3 days ago
- @ShipVc I don't have plans to ride it, when is it? I am also unsure of what pros will be going 4 days ago
- @Hoon150 yea man I'm thinking about coming down there and racing! Hopefully the rain subsides 4 days ago
- RT @HusabergUSA: OMA round 3 results: 1. Kailub Russell KTM 2. Paul Whibley 3. @russellbobbitt HSB 4. Jordan Ashburn 5. @NickFahringer HSB 1 week ago
- RT @andrew_2414: @maria_dishman happy mothers day!! 1 week ago